Draco V2 White
Draco V2 White - RGB gaming tower with tempered glass
The design of the new Draco V2 starts from its unmistakable style to bring to a new level of excellence all its features. Keeping its characteristic front and its midtower full view chassis with tempered glass Draco V2 will not leave you indifferent.
*Units purchased from September 26th, 2020 onwards carry updated fans and controller to 5v 3pin A-RGB connector and does not include remote control, so it may generate incompatibility in components that currently carry the previous proprietary 6-pin connector of Nfortec.
- Title Aliexpress
- Nfortec Draco V2 - Compatible Gaming PC Case E-ATX/ATX/Micro ATX/ITX, 4 120mm RGB Fans Included, Front and Side Tempered Glass, 3 Dust Filters, USB 3.0, White Color
- Supported motherboard size
- Maximum length Graphics card
- Maximum height Air cooling
- Expansion slots
- RGB controller included
- Fans included
- Synchronization to motherboard 3pin 5v
- Front Liquid Cooling
- Rear Liquid Cooling
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)||435mm x 201mm x 435mm|
|MATERIAL||Steel 0,6mm SPCC, tempered glass|
|FAN LOCATION||Front: 3x 120mm (3x RGB included)|
|Rear: 1x 120mm (1x RGB included)|
|Top: 2x 120mm|
|DISK BAYS||3x 2.5" + 3x 3.5"/2.5"|
|FRONT I/O||USB 3.0 x2|
|DUST FILTERS||1x Top|
|MOTHERBOARD TYPE||E-ATX,ATX, MicroATX, ITX|
|POWER SUPPLY||ATX format up to 180mm (not included) placed at the bottom|
|GRAPHICS CARD (GPU)||Up to 350mm (not included)|
|CPU DISSIPATOR||Up to 160mm (not included)|
* Units purchased on or after September 26, 2020 have upgraded fans and controller to the 5v 3pin A-RGB connector, which may cause incompatibility with components currently using the previous proprietary 6-pin connector from Nfortec.
Draco V2 brings a new and improved backlighting system for its front and rear RGB fans, adding new colors and effects among which we can highlight the popular "Rainbow" effect. In addition, we have included a new front filter, necessary thanks to the airflow that will generate the four fans and that in combination with the upper and lower will keep all your components in perfect condition.
On its new front we find again a complete control panel with the classic duo of jack connectors for microphone and headphones accompanied by the 3 USB connectors. Two dedicated to USB 2.0 and one for 3.0. In addition to the standard power and reset buttons, we incorporate one more button to control the RGB lighting. With this you will have all your devices connected in the most convenient and accessible way.
The new Draco V2 maintains compatibility with all available motherboard formats, from large E-ATX to Micro ATX and Mini ITX thanks to its dimensions of 454x205x439. Following our product line, from Nfortec we present a tower that adapts to any configuration you want, adding the 7 expansion slots and capacity for liquid cooling up to 240mm both in the front and up to 120mm in the rear. In addition we have included two 3.5'' bays and 3 2.5'' bays for your HDD and SSD.
As aspects that we consider basic in any tower we have incorporated to Draco V2 a fairing at the bottom to hide the power supply and all the wiring getting a clean and cable free installation. For this occasion we have divided it and the hard disks have their own space. Finally we have incorporated to its four legs some foam strips to get a better stability.
* Units purchased on or after September 26, 2020 will have fans and controllers upgraded to the 5v 3pin A-RGB connector, which may cause incompatibility with components currently using Nfortec's previous proprietary 6-pin connector.