In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. is a company dedicated to the sale of Online Computers.
NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Murcia, Volume 3081, folio 211, page MU-85916.
NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. with NIF B73869018, is a company domiciled for the purposes of this information in Avda. Juan de la Cierva, Parcela 19-24, Polígono Industrial Oeste, 30169, San Ginés, Murcia, and is currently responsible for the operation, management and operation of the website www.nfortecstore.com .
- Other contact details that we put at your disposal: email@example.com
The access and/or use of this portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from this access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use here reflected. The mentioned Conditions will be of application independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in its case are of obligatory fulfillment.
Use of the portal
www.nfortec.com provides access to a multitude of products, information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U., or to third parties to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for (i) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U., its suppliers or third parties, of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. will not be responsible, within the limits set by law, for the opinions expressed by users on its website through any participation tool.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
1. All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information appearing on this website are the property of NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. itself or as an assignee and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
2. The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph without the express authorization of NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U.
3. The user shall refrain from using any means that may suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that may entail a risk or damage or disablement of the website and/or its contents.
4. NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties may make of this Web site, nor for the information that they transmit to third parties through it. The use of the contents that the user may make and the possible consequences or damages that may arise are the sole responsibility of the user. NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools that allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties, as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or user files. NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate arising from any unlawful use by third parties of the contents of its website.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
In the event that the domain name contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances will NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the General Conditions of Use.
NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. will pursue the breach of the conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
"Online consumer dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ "
REI-RAEE Registration No. 005600