General terms and conditions of sale
These General Conditions of Contract - hereinafter referred to as GTC -, regulate the conditions of purchase of the different products offered on this website, owned by NEW ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., with CIF B73869018 (hereinafter NAT and / or NFORTEC, indistinctly) has its registered office in Avda. Europa, Edif. CIDE, Planta 2ª, Vivero 2, Pol. Ind. Las Salinas, 30840, Alhama de Murcia, Murcia.
Users who make purchases on this website fully accept these GTC and will be bound by them, as if they were written at the time of contracting/purchase.
It will be an essential requirement to read and accept the GTC, prior to the purchase of any product through https://www.nfortec.com/
NFORTEC reserves the right to modify the GTC at any time and without notice. The GTC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are for information purposes only and may be modified according to market fluctuations. However, the placement of the order by filling in the purchase form, implies conformity with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at that particular time.
Despite our best efforts to make price changes for special promotions, such as sales periods or special offers, as well as discount codes, sometimes a small portion of the products in our catalog or discounts may reflect incorrect prices.
In such situations, New Alternative Technologies SLU, reserves the right to cancel the order at our own discretion if the customer has not received it. In the event that we cancel an order, this will not entail any cost for you and we will proceed to reimburse you immediately.
Once the order is formalized, the purchase will be understood to be perfected by right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the consumer purchaser and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and may not be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties. Spanish will be the language used to formalize the contract. The electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be filed and the user will have access to it in his customer area.
- Delivery is usually made within 24 working hours, except in very rare cases, if the transport agency has a slight delay.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated in each and every one of the products offered. In orders that include several items, a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item whose delivery time is greater.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. In case of damage or product damaged by transport, you must contact us within 48 hours and provide photos of the state of the product / packaging to claim the incident to the carrier.
- Shipping costs will be 5,25 euros for orders under 50 euros. For orders over 50 euros the shipping costs will be free of charge.
The customer has the right to make a return for withdrawal of any product, within 14 calendar days from receipt thereof. We understand by withdrawal, the return for dissatisfaction, not for damage or errors in the product shipped.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise
Nfortecreserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once you have sent the withdrawal form, you will receive an email with instructions for our transport company to pick it up at the same address to which the shipment was made, and bring the product to our facilities. You will also have the possibility to send the package through the transport agency of your choice with shipment to the following address: Avda. Dinamarca 105, Pol Ind Las Salinas, Alhama de Murcia, Murcia 30840. It is important that you respect the instructions indicated in the mail about the packaging of the product to be returned.
- Once we have received the goods and have verified that they are in perfect condition, we will process the refund. We will refund the payment received, except for shipping costs, if you had been charged (if the order was less than 50 euros, the shipping costs are 5.95 euros). In addition, as it is a withdrawal, the costs generated by the collection of the product will be subtracted from the payment of the amount. If the transport company is chosen by
Nfortec, if it is a small package, these will be 5'95€, or 11'95€ if it is a large package or more than one item. If the shipping company is chosen by you, the cost will depend on the shipping rate of that shipping company
- Therefore, the amount to be paid to make a return after an order placed on our official website will consist of the sum of:
- Shipping costs (if the order does not exceed the amount of 50 euros)
- The return shipping costs (which will be between 5.95 and 11.95 euros if the shipping company chooses to return the goods) will be charged to the customer
Nfortecor the rate charged by the transportation company you select)
- Return of products with gift or promotion. It will be obligatory the complete return (complete pack or article + gift) to be able to proceed to the reimbursement. In the case of products that include game download codes, it will be a requirement not to have downloaded it in order to proceed to the full refund. In the case that it has been downloaded, the amount of the game will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded.
Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, 2007, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully performed, when the performance has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment by him that he is aware that, once the contract has been fully performed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized, such as computers configured à la carte.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on his part that he consequently loses his right of withdrawal.
Order cancellations and modifications
It is possible to cancel orders or modify shipment data, as long as the shipment has not already been delivered to the courier company. To do so, please send us an e-mail to Customer Service indicating your Order ID and if you wish to cancel it or change the delivery address.
As soon as we make the changes, we will notify you by replying to your previous email.
Requests for cancellation and/or modification of orders will only be handled during working hours, so no cancellations and/or modifications will be made between 16:00 hours on Friday and 12:00 hours on Monday. They can be requested first thing Monday morning, but our transport company will have already started the shipment and it will be impossible to cancel it.
Remember that we prepare all orders as quickly as possible so that our customers receive them within 24 hours. If your order has left our warehouse, you must wait to receive it to process the cancellation without opening the package.
You will find all the information regarding product warranties atHERE
NFORTEC reports that the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU) provides several options to exercise the right of withdrawal. Among them is the possibility of doing so by filling out a form electronically. In order to shorten the time and you can make the return in a comfortable way and without delay, from NFORTEC we advise you to make use of this option and fill out the withdrawal form that will be provided to the formalization of your order, accessing with your username and password.
Invoices for orders can be downloaded from our website by logging into the customer profile through which the order was placed. Within 24 hours after the order has been sent, the invoice will be available in the order history, ready for downloading.
Online consumer dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission facilitates an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.